10. Loose is something your pants get when you lose weight.
9. Don't use the word literally when you mean figuratively.
8. They're means "they are." Their is possessive.
7. Correct: Let George and ME take you to the zoo.
Incorrect: Let George and I take you to the zoo.
Helpful tip: how would you say it if the words "George and" was removed from the sentence?
6. Correct: I wish he were here.
Incorrect: I wish he was here.
It's the subjunctive tense. Look it up, and you'll never mess it up again.
5. It's throes of passion; not throws of passion.
4. Ability is qualitative and capacity is quantitative.
3. Wherewithal refers specifically to something financial. Thus, you shouldn't ask, "Does he have the wherewithal to complete the science assignment?"
2. These are redundant:
ATM Machine, PIN Number, UPC Code, SAT Test, PDF format, HIV virus.
1. It's toe the line, not tow the line.